Nikon D850 Specifications:
Resolution: 45.7 megapixels of effective resolution. 45.4 MP files rich in detail. CMOS backlit sensor in full Nikon FX format and without low-pass optical filter.
- Speeds: 7 fps or 9 fps when using the optional MB-D18 multi-power battery pack (with the EN-EL18B battery inserted).
- ISO Sensitivity in Light: The powerful Nikon EXPEED 5 image processor delivers outstandingly sharp images in the ISO 64-25.600 range, expandable from 32 to 102.400 ISO (equivalent). The full ISO range is also available for 4K video shooting.
- Accuracy: The same phenomenal 153-point Autofocus system of the Nikon D5 top range provides sensitivity up to -4EV at the center point (ISO 100, 20 ° C). Exposure measurement up to -3EV allows precise exposure even under conditions where the only source of light is lunar.
- 4K video with no clipping factor: Record full-size movies at 4K / UHD at 30p, without clipping factor limitations. Snap for over three hours using the MB-D18 multi-power battery pack.
- Accelerated time-lapse movies in 4K directly “on the camera” but not only: in addition, the Nikon D850 uses its 45.7 megapixels to create fast and spectacular 8K post-production movies.
- RAW format flexibility: Snaps into 45.4 MP RAW format (large size), 25.6 MP (average size), or 11.4 MP (small size).
- In every room: thanks to its rugged body and ready to handle all weather conditions, the Nikon D850 is ready to resume in any kind of extreme environment. The same full-blinking light on the Nikon D5 guarantees ease of use even in the middle of the night.
- Quick Store: The two-card slot drive allows you to use a SD UHS-II and an XQD for quick file save.