We are very surprised by this product by DJI. This will take away sales from their other, more expensive lines. This looks really great and we will likely be grabbing one. A portable, affordable, 4K drone.
The video quality is improved over the previous generation of Olympus m43 cameras. We will have to wait for reviews to see just how much video quality can be extracted from this camera.
Just when we thought Sony might be slowing down for a while they released two interesting cameras. The RX100 Mark V improves over the previous generation in autofocus and speed. Some key features include:
- 315 phase-detection AF points with coverage of over 65% of the frame
- Burst shooting at 24FPS with AF
- 1/32,000 max shutter speed
- 150 frame buffer
- $1000 Price
The usual 5 minute limit for 4K video remains, unfortunately. Still, this is a powerhouse for its size.
A few more videos about the Sony A6500 digital camera:
Sony has announced the A6500 digital camera which appears to be the A6300 with the following additions:
- Enhanced zebra functionality
- New front end-LSI which claims to enhance still and video quality
- No headphone jack
The outstanding questions remain:
- Has rolling shutter improved (likely not as the sensor appears the same as does the sensor readout)?
- Has the overheating improved?
Faymus Media reviews the Dell UP3216Q IPS monitor from Dell. This is not a professional video editing monitor, but it’s still an interesting monitor.